your favorite coffeemachine - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 43 of 43
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: your favorite coffeemachine

          
   
  1. #41
    poison's Avatar
    poison is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Dunno if they still have it, but 4 Barrel's Friendo Blendo was sick, but in general, out of all those, Barefoot seems to consistently be my favorite. Definitely order some beans from them, as they're really good.

  2. #42
    President Reserve's Avatar
    President Reserve is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sicily
    Posts
    15

    Default

    My moka and nespresso, same setting of ummagumma
    Italians do it better

  3. #43
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.