Tabak Especial Cafe Con Leche

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Tabak Especial Cafe Con Leche

          
   
  1. #1
    ganeshm's Avatar
    ganeshm is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    1,028

    Default Tabak Especial Cafe Con Leche

    Anyone know where I can get these not in a box? I keep hearing them and want to try 1 or 2 before I buy more since I don't smoke cigars that often.

  2. #2
    Built4Sin's Avatar
    Built4Sin is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Any Cigar shop probably carries them in-stock, you could also order some off the net: Cigar.com , cigarsinternational.com, famous-smoke.com.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." Winston Churchill

  3. #3
    Eric.L is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    381

    Default

    I'm pretty sure AMGfan owns all of them.
    JimF355, WIEisME and vtiracing08 like this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    ZeeDubO7 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    walk into any cigar shot, hell, even a supermarket that sells cigars might have these. nothing fancy about these cigars, just an infused cigar. I've had them and they were delicious when I first started cigars, not any more though

  6. #5
    JimF355's Avatar
    JimF355 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    956

    Default

    I have 5 packs if you're interested...message me

  7. #6
    WIEisME is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    139

    Default

    I have a few pm me your address and i'll drop them in the mail for you

    edited: Sorry jim didnt mean to steal a sale... you'll get some of my money shortly
    JimF355 likes this.

  8. #7
    vtiracing08's Avatar
    vtiracing08 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,632

    Default

    I've never seen these in any smoke shop before
    Instagram: nickpsomas

    "Death is certain, Life is not"

    "The 3 C's of life: choices, chances and changes ~ You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change."

    "Be Here Now"

    "Balls on chair, BOOM! now we are ready to do some things" DJ Flula

  9. #8
    Eric.L is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtiracing08 View Post
    I've never seen these in any smoke shop before
    Me either. I hardly see the tabak especial in shops and never see the cafe con Leche in stores.

  10. #9
    Built4Sin's Avatar
    Built4Sin is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Maybe I just get lucky I guess?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." Winston Churchill

  11. #10
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeDubO7 View Post
    walk into any cigar shot, hell, even a supermarket that sells cigars might have these. nothing fancy about these cigars, just an infused cigar. I've had them and they were delicious when I first started cigars, not any more though
    back in the states ive only seen them in about 50% of cigar shops i visited, and certainly not in any supermarket.

    sounds like youre kinda talking them down in a snobby manner.... why?

    personally i slightly prefer the Dolce over the Cafe Con Leche, but both taste absolutely great.... definitely my favorite cigars.... but i have a strong sweet tooth.
    Last edited by TheRoadWarrior; 05-07-2014 at 07:25 AM.
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.