#RDBLA - 2014 BMW M5 ZITTO (RUST) 21" WHEELS, LOWERED, CARBON PARTS ETC...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Vik @ RDB LA

Thread: #RDBLA - 2014 BMW M5 ZITTO (RUST) 21" WHEELS, LOWERED, CARBON PARTS ETC...

          
   
  1. #1
    Vik @ RDB LA's Avatar
    Vik @ RDB LA is offline Gold_Sponsor
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,405

    Default #RDBLA - 2014 BMW M5 ZITTO (RUST) 21" WHEELS, LOWERED, CARBON PARTS ETC...



    2014 BMW M5
    CUSTOM CATLESS DOWNPIPES
    LOWERING SPRINGS
    CARBON FIBER TRUNK SPOILER
    CARBON FIBER DIFFUSER
    ECU TUNING

    21" ZITTO ZS03 WHEELS RUST FINISH





    7318 W SUNSET Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90046
    323-876-1033| [email protected]| www.RDBLA.com
















    Last edited by Vik @ RDB LA; 01-27-2014 at 10:32 PM.
    neshmn and AnthonyAndonz like this.
    Hidden Content

    Vik T
    RDB LA | Five Star Tires
    7318 W Sunset Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90046
    323-876-1033


    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Instagram feed: @rdbvik

    Collision & Car Customization Center, Full Auto Repair Service Facility, PPG Paint Specialists. Over 30 years of expert experience in auto body repair, paint & custom work. RDB specializes in luxury & exotic vehicles & our attention to detail is guaranteed!

    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Burbank , CA
    Posts
    344

    Default

    nice work , big fan
    "I keep The Hustle going until I can't go no more"

  3. #3
    pdxg8's Avatar
    pdxg8 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PDX
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    Looks great!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Bader.Abbas's Avatar
    Bader.Abbas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    pretty cool
    Porsche 991 GT3
    Green/ Black Iridescent
    HRE P101-IPE Catless Exhaust- Techart Steering Wheel-991R/ Classic Livery- Carbon Fiber Exterior Package

  6. #5
    Vik @ RDB LA's Avatar
    Vik @ RDB LA is offline Gold_Sponsor
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    New picture featuring the 3D Design front lip at the DUB Show.


    Hidden Content

    Vik T
    RDB LA | Five Star Tires
    7318 W Sunset Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90046
    323-876-1033


    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Instagram feed: @rdbvik

    Collision & Car Customization Center, Full Auto Repair Service Facility, PPG Paint Specialists. Over 30 years of expert experience in auto body repair, paint & custom work. RDB specializes in luxury & exotic vehicles & our attention to detail is guaranteed!

    Hidden Content

  7. #6
    catch is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    517

    Default

    beautiful finish on those wheels

  8. #7
    The Oss's Avatar
    The Oss is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Lookin good!
    _______________ - Incoming
    McLaren MP4-12C Spyder
    BMW i8 - Sold
    Mercedes Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series - For Sale
    Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS
    Porsche GT3 - Sold
    Mercedes Benz G55 AMG - Sold

    “If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”

    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.