Largest Private Jets

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Largest Private Jets

          
   
  1. #1
    SMW's Avatar
    SMW
    SMW is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Charleston, SC/New Orleans, LA/Madison, NJ/Chicago, IL
    Posts
    690

    Default Largest Private Jets

    Mark Cuban (also owns a Gulfstream V)
    767

    757


    John Travola (also owns a Gulfstream II, soon to be donated)
    707


    Roman Abramovich (owns a fleet of planes; A380 ordered, A340)
    767


    The Sultan of Brunei (technically a state plane)
    747


    Larry Page and Sergy Brin
    767


    Donald Trump
    757


    Rupert Murdoch
    737 (BBJ)


    Paul Allen
    757


    Please feel free to add others, I am just starting the list.

    Side note: I am not trying to include GV, Global Express or other similar large cabin jets in this list (definitely no super-mid size either)

    Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by D4VID; 04-12-2012 at 01:57 AM.
    3boudi, Izucantc, ALear and 1 others like this.
    ------
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary

    08' X5 4.8i

  2. #2
    boostedM's Avatar
    boostedM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    Does Mark Cuban REALLY need a 767 and a 757? And I won't even start on the Abramovich guy...
    FerrariFan likes this.
    boosted///M
    Instagram: @mitchellbanks

  3. #3
    D4VID's Avatar
    D4VID is offline L4P Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    4,794

    Default

    official members of the mile high club lol.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    most of them look so boring... trump has a bit of style to it..... if youre going to spend that much money, at least give it some color!
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  6. #5
    roger v's Avatar
    roger v is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lost Angeles
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Mark Cuban gets what Mark Cuban wants.

  7. #6
    FineCarsExotics.com's Avatar
    FineCarsExotics.com is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roger v View Post
    Mark Cuban gets what Mark Cuban wants.
    lol

  8. #7
    Grandpa Scott is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boostedM View Post
    Does Mark Cuban REALLY need a 767 and a 757? And I won't even start on the Abramovich guy...
    Do I need to drink my own urine? No, but I do because it's sterile and I like the taste.

  9. #8
    jibaholic101's Avatar
    jibaholic101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,957

  10. #9
    BogeyBoy82 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Woodlands, TX
    Posts
    744

    Default

    I''m guessing that atleast one of Cuban's big planes is used for team/support staff transportation...which from my understanding isn't all that common for pro-teams but he isn't exactly the only one.

  11. #10
    BIGSTEVE13's Avatar
    BIGSTEVE13 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Minot, ND
    Posts
    33

    Default

    How one jumbo jet isn't enough. Casino business must be doing alright. No wonder he doesn't want any labor unions in the Venetian.
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
    2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV on 24's
    2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited w/ 4 inch lift and 33's
    2008 Jeep Wrangler Mudding/Off Road toy
    2011 Polaris RZR XP900
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 with a 6" stretch
    2008 Suzuki RMZ-250
    2-2008 Honda Ruckus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.