Leaked...ADV.1 Wheels 2015 "Private" SEMA Photos, the ones you're not supposed to see. - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Leaked...ADV.1 Wheels 2015 "Private" SEMA Photos, the ones you're not supposed to see.

          
   
  1. #11
    ADV.1 Wheels is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,659

    Default





















  2. #12
    Joey B 18c's Avatar
    Joey B 18c is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NY NY
    Posts
    443

    Default

    NICE!! I'm curious to see that 5 spoke design (with the mesh in the middle of the spokes) on a car

  3. #13
    ADV.1 Wheels is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,659

    Default



    Wish Granted




  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    1. the new wheel designs are fuggin hot.... some really nice setups

    2. yall need to eat some fucking salads or something... thats one chubby party!
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  6. #15
    ADV.1 Wheels is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,659

    Default

    We like our employees like we like our wheels...wide.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.