2008 Lotus Elise SC - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: 2008 Lotus Elise SC

          
   
  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodkarocket View Post
    I really need to get some seat time in an Elise/Exige, I think one of the two can make me very happy.
    I'll take you out for a spin. You've got the digits.

  2. #12
    eshaun's Avatar
    eshaun is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    3,044

    Default

    the forcedfed elise is freakin crazy...




    2004 e46 M3 with a few OEM CSL toys

    Hidden Content | automotive Hidden Content gallery


  3. #13
    vodkarocket's Avatar
    vodkarocket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Ca
    Posts
    2,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperVixen View Post
    I'll take you out for a spin. You've got the digits.
    I'll have to take you up on that offer... SOON, that ForcedFed kit has me really intrigued...

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Turbology's Avatar
    Turbology is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodkarocket View Post
    I'll have to take you up on that offer... SOON, that ForcedFed kit has me really intrigued...
    Do it. You know you want your rearview mirror to be useless because of an intercooler.


    A local build...


  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5

    Default

    The Elise is an incredible car. They keep tweaking it and coming out with new variations. It kind of funny because the plain vanilla flavor introduced in 2005 is such a kick to drive. One of my all time favorites, having driven nearly 100 different exotics. Thumbs up to Lotus!

  7. #16
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torbin Fuller View Post
    The Elise is an incredible car. They keep tweaking it and coming out with new variations. It kind of funny because the plain vanilla flavor introduced in 2005 is such a kick to drive. One of my all time favorites, having driven nearly 100 different exotics. Thumbs up to Lotus!
    Hey Torbin. Nice to see you here.

  8. #17
    Turbology's Avatar
    Turbology is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,577

    Default

    Considering how much fun all of my MR-2 Turbos were to drive (and how much heavier they are than the Elise), the Lotus must be a hoot!

  9. #18
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    99

    Default

    at the end of the day, it still has a Toyota Celica engine..

  10. #19
    Turbology's Avatar
    Turbology is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senior 7 View Post
    at the end of the day, it still has a Toyota Celica engine..
    Your point being...? It's a cost-efficient, well-designed, light-weight engine that makes good power and revs high. It has a Yamaha-designed head with VVT on both the intake and exhaust cams.

    There's a reason people swapped out the Rover K-series for the Toyota and Honda motors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.