Lexus SEMA Showcars Sent To The Crusher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Lexus SEMA Showcars Sent To The Crusher

          
   
  1. #1
    akiruno's Avatar
    akiruno is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NRT MIA MBJ
    Posts
    2,387

    Default Lexus SEMA Showcars Sent To The Crusher

    "Brian Fox talks about the two vehicles being sent to the crusher – a twin-turbocharged Lexus IS F and special IS C"
    Source: Watch Lexus SEMA showcars get crushed...action starts at 2:00

    Integrity first, Service before self, and Excellence in all we do

  2. #2
    HazeMyth's Avatar
    HazeMyth is offline I am L4P.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    21,656

    Default

    It seems like such a waste to do this.
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me.
    Instagram: @mrhazemyth
    goldRush Rally 4 West Survivor

  3. #3
    jarvii is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Such a waste.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    waterboy222's Avatar
    waterboy222 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Grand Lake, OK
    Posts
    2,557

    Default

    auction for charity would have sure made more sense.. What a shame that our judicial system has approved so many lawsuits that you can't even give away a project car for fear of being sued over it if its not perfect.. sad sad times..
    "Slow down, let the helicopters catch up"

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by waterboy222 Hidden Content
    If there truly is a lake of fire in Hell, Ill be the one organizing a Poker Run on it..
    Skater 24 Raceboat
    Ferrari 360 Modena

  6. #5
    vtiracing08's Avatar
    vtiracing08 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,632

    Default

    That IS C has some impressive structural rigidity, the IS-F flattened like a pancake
    Instagram: nickpsomas

    "Death is certain, Life is not"

    "The 3 C's of life: choices, chances and changes ~ You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change."

    "Be Here Now"

    "Balls on chair, BOOM! now we are ready to do some things" DJ Flula

  7. #6
    Havoc's Avatar
    Havoc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA - Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    WHY!!!??
    Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.

  8. #7
    JR3's Avatar
    JR3
    JR3 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southeast, USA
    Posts
    898

    Default

    I saw pics of these the other day. What a waste.

    Barrett-Jackson sells sema cars and show cars that can not be titled. The cars could have went to a better use. Why not just auction them for charity and help someone or feed some children that need help. Lots of good use could have come from them rather than scrap.
















  9. #8
    SoCal Mag's Avatar
    SoCal Mag is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Orange County, Cali
    Posts
    1,346

    Default

    Unbelievable, what a waste!!!!!!
    Ride - 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8

  10. #9
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    and our government wonders why we have the most ridiculous deficit... wasting time, money, resources, and manpower on doing completely useless shit like this.

    plus i see plenty of parts that could still be sold to make a profit, even if it was just given to charity.... seats, interior pieces, suspension components etc.... probably 50k worth of parts if you had someone disassemble and ebay everything.
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  11. #10
    AERO93 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SE Pennsylvania
    Posts
    23

    Default

    wow! i remember seeing these when they were first finished. sad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.