[PICS]: 2 Aventadors at C&C

7K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  Santinato 
#1 · (Edited)
[PICS]: 2 Aventadors at C&C - w/Rollin shots

What's up everyone! :D

Guess 2 is better than 1....couple phone pics:

See less See more
#5 ·
The entire lot for C&C is blocked off for the car show. Spectator parking is in a building next door so the handicap spot really means nothing. Plus a handicapable person would want to park in the middle of the show and not as far off as where these cars are, on the edge of the show. The spot may be close to go inside Taco Bell but not for the show.

#12 ·
^^ That last shot Chris. :clap:

Haha. What up D? :bow1:

------------------------------

Well, it was a great day if you are a true car buff. Alois Ruf was in attendance along with many Porsches. The Aston Martin V12 Zagato was there. Also a black Lexus LFA and I'm sure I missed many others.

Here are some pics from our drive to C&C. Got a few other ones I can post later....

#31 ·
If you missed the Aventador at Cars & Coffee Irvine last weekend, please don't cry...........We are making plans to bring the car out again this Saturday morning!!!!

Charge your cameras, shine up your cars, & make sure to get there early. The parking lot was completely full by 7 last weekend!

See you guys there!

-Nick, Sebastian, Pietro, David, & Pablo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.