View Full Version : Fabspeed Motorsport LP560 Exhaust *New Product Release*

Fabspeed Motorsport
02-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Hey Guys
We are very pleased to introduce our new exhaust for the LP560. TurboMike was very kind enough to lend us his 560 so we could R&D a system for the car. We put several weeks into designing and dyno testing our new 70mm X-Pipe exhaust system to perfection. This system fits all LP560ís. Our new system rips and sounds absolutely amazing! The sound and performance of our new exhaust will be sure to get any Gallardo owner excited!

Fabspeed 70mm X-Pipe Exhaust- $3,195 Email or pm me for special pricing!

*Fits all Gallardo LP 560 and LP570
*Reuse factory tips.
*14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 stainless steel tubing for *Saves 45lbs. versus the stock exhaust system.
*Easy, direct bolt-on replacement for the heavy OEM exhaust system.

We are working on the video now and will have it posted up shortly.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z277/FabspeedMSP/Lamborghini%20Gallardo/LP560X-PipeMuffler2.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z277/FabspeedMSP/Lamborghini%20Gallardo/LP560X-PipeMuffler3.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z277/FabspeedMSP/Lamborghini%20Gallardo/LP560stockvsexhaust.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z277/FabspeedMSP/Lamborghini%20Gallardo/DSC_0019.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z277/FabspeedMSP/Lamborghini%20Gallardo/DSC_0026.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z277/FabspeedMSP/Lamborghini%20Gallardo/DSC_0024.jpg

Sikklightning
02-02-2011, 07:24 PM
This car is my grail. I honestly would take a 458 or a LP560 over just about anything else out there. WOW!

turbo50mike
02-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Big up to Fabspeed and Maciej...Pics do not do this exhaust justice; It's a work of art. Looks and sounds fantastic.

I can't wait until the weather clears up so I can REALLY drive this car.

I also can't express how professional a shop Fabspeed is. I was extremely impressed with the operation they have there. From the fabrication area, the warehouse and shipping, and the offices. They treated my car and myself like a star; True professionals in every sense of the word.

:bow1: :clap: :thumbup: Fabspeed!!

Fabspeed Motorsport
02-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Big up to Fabspeed and Maciej...Pics do not do this exhaust justice; It's a work of art. Looks and sounds fantastic.

I can't wait until the weather clears up so I can REALLY drive this car.

I also can't express how professional a shop Fabspeed is. I was extremely impressed with the operation they have there. From the fabrication area, the warehouse and shipping, and the offices. They treated my car and myself like a star; True professionals in every sense of the word.

:bow1: :clap: :thumbup: Fabspeed!!

Thank you Mike! Your car is absolutely amazing and we want to thank you for letting us design/fabricate our new system on your car. It is great guys like you that allow us to keep raising the bar and coming out with new products.

I am sure you are dying to get that thing out on a nice warm, sunny day and really open that b**ch up :D

Keep in touch bro....you have to come back down when the weather warms up and join us for our Cars and Coffee. We are also planning another track event sometime in May or June.

turbo50mike
02-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Thank you Mike! Your car is absolutely amazing and we want to thank you for letting us design/fabricate our new system on your car. It is great guys like you that allow us to keep raising the bar and coming out with new products.

I am sure you are dying to get that thing out on a nice warm, sunny day and really open that b**ch up :D

Keep in touch bro....you have to come back down when the weather warms up and join us for our Cars and Coffee. We are also planning another track event sometime in May or June.

I'm there!!

SiNzz
02-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Cannot wait to see how this sounds! The 70mm exhaust for the 1st gen G is perhaps my favorite sounding exhaust of all time.

Sketch
02-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Cannot wait to see how this sounds!

x2, must sound spectacular. Looks beautiful.

eXpensiveGears
02-03-2011, 04:28 AM
+3, quality looks really great. Post up a video.

Fabspeed Motorsport
02-03-2011, 02:46 PM
Here is the Video as promised......Enjoy :D

nvUTqKvWhaQ

adam76
02-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Exhaust looks nice! HP gains seem a little low, don't aftermarket exhausts usually yield more? Has this car been converted to 2 wheel drive, how come fronts aren't moving on the dyno?

Fabspeed Motorsport
02-03-2011, 05:01 PM
Exhaust looks nice! HP gains seem a little low, don't aftermarket exhausts usually yield more? Has this car been converted to 2 wheel drive, how come fronts aren't moving on the dyno?

We were very happy with the gains that we saw with the new exhaust. The car picked up great power down low and sounds great. Compared to the aftermarket exhaust that the car came in with our system is making a ton more than that system ;) The front wheels are not moving because when we dyno tuned the car we converted it to RWD.

turbo50mike
02-03-2011, 05:06 PM

The car picked up 33 ft/lb of torque at 3200 rpm and carried it up through the rpm range!! That's pretty damn good!

adam76
02-03-2011, 05:34 PM
The front wheels are not moving because when we dyno tuned the car we converted it to RWD.

Wouldn't that skew the dyno results? Once the AWD was connected, gains would be less right?

The car picked up 33 ft/lb of torque at 3200 rpm and carried it up through the rpm range!! That's pretty damn good!

I was comparing ~13HP gain to others claiming 20 +

Fabspeed Motorsport
02-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Wouldn't that skew the dyno results? Once the AWD was connected, gains would be less right?

I was comparing ~13HP gain to others claiming 20 +

We are not skewing the dyno results. In order to run this car on our DynoJet we had to convert it to RWD.

What other companies are claiming 20hp gain??

adam76
02-03-2011, 07:03 PM
We are not skewing the dyno results. In order to run this car on our DynoJet we had to convert it to RWD.

What other companies are claiming 20hp gain??

Not saying intentionally skewing, just would expect less with all 4 wheels hooked up.

Capristo dynoed at 23

Fabspeed Motorsport
02-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Not saying intentionally skewing, just would expect less with all 4 wheels hooked up.

Capristo dynoed at 23

When converting it to RWD the overall hp numbers will be higher, but it will not affect the differential between the stock and Fabspeed exhaust run.

I would like to see a dyno of the Capristo system. Do you have one you could post or email me?

exoticcarfan
02-03-2011, 07:56 PM
yet another amazing car out of the fabspeed shop. great job jeremy

adam76
02-03-2011, 08:41 PM
When converting it to RWD the overall hp numbers will be higher, but it will not affect the differential between the stock and Fabspeed exhaust run.

I would like to see a dyno of the Capristo system. Do you have one you could post or email me?

getting a better copy, the one i have is not clear, but the person who had the report in hand told me the 23 was correct.

BTW, i think we spoke at length at concorso last year, on 560 exhausts :D

Boo Cocky
02-03-2011, 10:11 PM
Looks good! Sounds beautiful!

adam76
02-04-2011, 10:32 PM
got the 550 dyno...still trying to get the 560.

turbo50mike
02-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Here's a short vid...Wanted to get more footage, but yesterday got all screwed up...

OUhdO-t7Cak

turbo50mike
02-15-2011, 12:26 AM
One more angle...

i2CUCkS4p8c

Rated///M
02-15-2011, 05:52 AM
Sounds very good, but I still gotta say the previous Gallardo's sound way better!