Luxury4Play.com banner

The Whos Who of goldRush 2009

5K views 34 replies 19 participants last post by  choicelaw 
#1 ·
hey guys, I didn't think I could possibly have this much fun in one weekend. Now it's time to match faces with screen names though. If you were at goldRush, post up a photo of you/your co driver, your name and a photo of your car. Again I had an awesome time and it was great meeting you all. I'm posting on my iPhone on the way to Denver but will post my stuff when I get home. I was the one of two white kids with Team A rab Money haha

#2 ·
It was a pleasure to meet all of you guys, team "Arab money" is exactly what gR is all about, good friends. We are thinking about doing invtation only for next event and your team is on top of our list. Thank you.

#4 ·
RAW dude, I had the absolute best time possible! Even through all our problems, we still had a freakin blast. Did you really buy 15 bottles in Vegas though?! We would be more then pumped to be invited back next year and plan on bring it even harder!

#3 · (Edited)
I officially just signed up for L4P. I'll post some video clips and send the rest to Craig for the DVD. Have over 650 Pictures to edit, hopefully be done with those soon. It was awesome to meet everyone and learn something new from each and everyone of you.

Team Arab Money was awesome has every team was unique with its own style!

Our Team:

Team Khan

Driver - Valli Khan

Co-Driver - Adnan Khan - aka- Andy (Brain1 on L4P)

Our 2009 GoldRush Whip: 2009 Porsche Cayenne Transyberria

#12 ·
goldRush 1.1 w00t! Did your fam take the shots in your avatar btw? They look really good.

#14 · (Edited)
haha yep that was me. I felt SO bad for a minute! I thought the whole group was getting yanked because of me. I thought I was going to be the first person voted off goldRush! I havent even edited those photos yet. Not too surprised a lot came out blurry though considering I was hanging out the roof of a car at like 100mph:lol::lol::lol: It was good to meet you dude.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.