Luxury4Play.com banner

Looking For An LP-640 (Any Color) For Photo/Film Shoot

945 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  SoCal__Rob 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

We are looking for an LP-640 in the Los Angeles County area for a photo/film shoot taking place sometime over the next 3-8 days (shoot will be 3-5 hours tops). The vehicle needs to be a hard top and ideally Balloon White, but color is not a deal breaker. If you have, or if you know someone with an available LP please let me know. We don't need to put a single mile on the vehicle and we of course have a budget that I can discuss with anyone who might be able to help.

Cheers,

-Rob

#5 ·
When I was chatting with the people over at lamboNB they said there was only a few around in OC, not sure what his idea of "a few" is. If ya were doing the shoot in OC I could proly help ya out.

#7 ·
Hi guys,

Seems to be a number of rental vehicles in the LA area that are Roadsters instead of the Coupe we need (don't quote me of course as I haven't completely scoured).

Sikklighnting - That's good to know.

DanielGonz - As I mentioned, all hearsay, I have no evidence to confirm or deny either way. If you are aware of a ton all sitting in a warehouse somewhere please feel free to let me know.

GnarlyMilk - Yeah when I spoke to them they mentioned the same thing, but again no mention of actual numbers. We don't have to do the shoot in LA vs The OC. Do you have a a vehicle, or friends vehicle that might work? You can email me what(dot)gulet(at)gmail(dot)com if you're up for a chat regarding details.

Filmstudent - Can you shoot me the links to the Balloon White versions if they are the hard tops. I saw a few Balloon White roadsters in my first search by unfortunately we need the roof.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.