Condominium at Bishan Central, Singapore

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Condominium at Bishan Central, Singapore

          
   
  1. #1
    D4VID's Avatar
    D4VID is offline L4P Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    4,794

    Default Condominium at Bishan Central, Singapore



    Safdie Architects recent design, ‘Condominium at Bishan Central’, a 38-story residential complex in the Bishan district of Singapore. The structure specially provides air movement to individual units while the upper balconies provide ventilation. The cluttered blocks of vertical space helps blend in the connections with natures with personal access to outdoor gardens. Who would have known gazing at a mind blowing complex would personally release endorphins and dopamine?

    Source













  2. #2
    rossii's Avatar
    rossii is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    1,307

    Default

    Singapore gets really creative with their high rise buildings.
    Current ride: 2013 991 C2/Platinum Silver/Black/Platinum Carrera S Wheels/Sport Design Wheel/Moonroof/PDK/Premium Pkg/Bose Sound/PDLS/Sports Chrono Pkg

  3. #3
    SBasham is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Folsom, California, United States
    Posts
    217

    Default

    They should make that pool and infinity pool haha that would be scary.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    freshmeat's Avatar
    freshmeat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Francisco | Jakarta | Taipei
    Posts
    933

    Default

    Or make it see-thru down below!
    Domesticdemon likes this.

  6. #5
    Swoosh is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Why not an endless pool with clear siding and a transparent floor?

  7. #6
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    the Marina Bay Sands has one like that, its known as the most expensive hotel in singapore

    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  8. #7
    djmikeymike's Avatar
    djmikeymike is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    dang that pool at the top looks legit
    '04 BMW 325ci (current)
    '04 PORSCHE 4S (pops but maybe next?)

  9. #8
    fellascarpet is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Building with pool is nice. really awesome pics....

  10. #9
    PrettyBoy's Avatar
    PrettyBoy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,309

    Default

    Really cool design but certain areas looks a bit outdated.
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

    "L4P is the way of the life. You just can't live a day without it, ever!"

  11. #10
    vtiracing08's Avatar
    vtiracing08 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,632

    Default

    Looks very cool, fantastic renderings, I want to know what they were created with
    Instagram: nickpsomas

    "Death is certain, Life is not"

    "The 3 C's of life: choices, chances and changes ~ You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change."

    "Be Here Now"

    "Balls on chair, BOOM! now we are ready to do some things" DJ Flula

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.