Racing "like" shoes for street use? - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Racing "like" shoes for street use?

          
   
  1. #11
    Wheelman916's Avatar
    Wheelman916 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    620

    Default



    I'll probably pick up a pair of those Adidas AdiRacer/Goodyear shoes this summer... they look pretty cool.
    "If video games have taught me anything, it's that if you encounter enemies, then you're going the right way."

  2. #12
    Zirbz's Avatar
    Zirbz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palos Heights, IL
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Dont know if I would consider these racing shoes but they have that look to them I picked up a pair about 6 months ago and I love them Diesel Long Term Gunner Shoe - Men's Shoes | Buckle
    05 Scion tc (totaled)
    05 Honda Accord Coupe
    90 Mazda MX-5 Miata

  3. #13
    valer's Avatar
    valer is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Santa Clara, CA
    Posts
    425

    Default

    I got these couple years back . Very good shoes . They also had 3 matching subaru STI on gumball 3000 i believe.






  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    DanielGonz's Avatar
    DanielGonz is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    SoCal - Orange County
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Converse

    if you want to look pretty then get expensive driving shoes unless your paid to drive (professional).
    Hidden Content

    Don't lift, in driving and in life.

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelman916 View Post
    I'll probably pick up a pair of those Adidas AdiRacer/Goodyear shoes this summer... they look pretty cool.
    The adidas are the only shoes I will drive in..

  7. #16
    Forfend's Avatar
    Forfend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Suburbs, Chicago
    Posts
    7,639

    Default

    I have a pair of Teckademics Pumas somewhere I'll sell ya.....probably more than you want to spend though...
    East bound and down, loaded up and truckin',
    we're gonna do what they say can't be done.

  8. #17
    In AWD We Trust's Avatar
    In AWD We Trust is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Center of the Universe
    Posts
    6,861

    Default

    Seriously looking at picking up some piloti shoes this weekend for like $100. Need new all-rounder everyday shoes anyways. Sketchers are falling apart lol.

  9. #18
    In AWD We Trust's Avatar
    In AWD We Trust is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Center of the Universe
    Posts
    6,861

    Default

    Here we go: Piloti Tifosi.

    Comfy and nice. Too bad I heard the whole company is shutting down apparently.


  10. #19
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    im a fan of pumas normally, and i use puma running shoes...... but their driving shoes were a big let-down for me... they would be fine just for driving, but as soon as you get out of the car you really feel like the shoe is lacking.... maybe because they are quite narrow, i have wider feet, but they just felt weak


    ive been very happy with my prototipo from piloti, theyre very tough, hold up well, but still super comfy and plenty of feel for driving
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.