Louis Vuitton - Page 6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 58 of 58
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Louis Vuitton

          
   
  1. #51
    JBlessed is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    286

    Default

    The LV store in Toronto is great. Customer service is second to none and I have had zero quality issues with any of my shoes or bags. The bags/luggage can take a beating due to their high quality craftsmanship.

  2. #52
    kramedawg's Avatar
    kramedawg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NYC/Greenwich, CT
    Posts
    347

  3. #53
    Sir Robbins's Avatar
    Sir Robbins is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Orlando, FL / Tromso, Norway
    Posts
    7,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kramedawg View Post
    well, I have and never will have a reason to use these but it would make a nice souvenir
    L4P's Advisor on Pink Tacos and Manual Gearboxes

    I got kicked out of the casino in Las Vegas; I didn't cheat, I just misunderstood what the crap table was for

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #54
    Shingo's Avatar
    Shingo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Oahu, HI
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Louis Vuitton Hawaii store security guards always give me the eye and watch me as I walk around, in fact all high end stores do sometimes the workers follow me too, might be because I look young though but it irritates me
    S.F.S. - VRT

    To know how to stand out you must first know how to blend in

  6. #55
    Davi's Avatar
    Davi is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,825

    Default

    I think LV is one of the only brands which doesn't do wholesale, meaning you can only get it at their retail outlets.

  7. #56
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    ive shopped the LV stores in Orlando and Tampa FL, and Charlotte NC... had good attentive service in all 3... very pleasant and all treated me like a potential buyer.

    I'm 30, and have a fairly scruff ass beard... i dont even wear a watch anymore... just some jeans and a poloshirt... nothing out of the ordinary.

    Maybe you guys have just had bad luck with a few salesmen?
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  8. #57
    VSXX FLEE's Avatar
    VSXX FLEE is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Ah man you think you have it bad? LOL Come to the Bronx , All you see is fake LV belts fake Gucci belts fake True Religion and the saddest part
    is that these kids think they are fly ... HA
    Instagram- Most_Hated
    20 Years old Built not Bought NYC
    98 Acura Integra DC2 LSV Legit SIR-G Front
    95 Honda Civic EX B18c 50 Shot
    95 Acura Integra DB8 Stock GSR JDM FRONT
    94 Acura Integra DB7 Stock LS Old Faithful
    2000 Honda Civic Si H2B 12.9 @ 137
    96 Acura Integra Pussymatic SLushBoXxX
    1997 BMW 318Ti

  9. #58
    AllEyesOnMe's Avatar
    AllEyesOnMe is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Perhaps a decade ago LV was a premium luxury brand worth purchasing. Nowadays with counterfeits and whatnot, it just seems too played out. I think of those who wear LV as people who are behind time/fashion and are trying to let the world know that they got blings. Just like people who wear t-shirts with huge luxury brand name logos in the front. Sometimes modesty is better....
    DBugden09 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.