+ Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 30 of 59
09-23-2009, 06:12 AM #21
William Rast Billy Fit
I'm a denim addict and I'm all about the comfort. I would go with a pair of William Rast --- "Billy" fit, which is a loose fit. Cost $220. In case you order online, the waist size is a true waist size. If you typically are in a 34 jean, then order 34. I think Nordstroms.com still carries this label. (label is owned by Justin Timberlake). Anyways, happy shopping.
09-23-2009, 06:23 AM #22Banned
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Left Coast
10-08-2009, 09:44 PM #23
I have a question about some RR, TR, and Seven jeans I bought. All of them are 36 wide, but are too long. Do these companies only offer one size length??
Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
10-08-2009, 10:55 PM #24
10-29-2009, 06:22 PM #25Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
if you want something a little more subtle, but good quality:
- 45rpm (not quite in budget but if we're talking about PRPS they're in same range)
- Kohzo (excellent..but expensive. sometimes on sale, within range)
- Pure Blue Japan
- Studio d'Artisan
a little more "fashion" oriented
- Heddi Lovu
- L.G.B. (my go-to's, very comfortable, tons of different cuts - skinny to bootcut, all different styles)
- Shellac (if you get it from japan, it's like half price than American retailers)
- there's a new line called Aviatic that's quite nice. a bit more relaxed fit.
- also a new Italian line called "Novemb3r," beautiful washes similar to PRPS.
i wear a lot of Drkshdw's and i'd highly recommend them, but they're not quite bootcut.. there's a ton more but don't want to get too fashion-oriented and the price goes up from there and the availability goes down.
11-09-2009, 04:49 AM #26
Hugo Boss <3
11-09-2009, 05:34 AM #27
Love AG, but what once were perfect fitting jeans aren't so much anymore, heavy squats FTL
7's are my prime choice, most comfortable and just classic!02 RUF R-GT2 590++ (Track Beast)
07 E60 M5
03 G35 Nismo Daily
Challenge Stradale *Hunting*
01 996TT RWD/Stage 2+ turbo SOLD!!
02 500+ HP SC M3 SOLD
11-09-2009, 08:25 AM #28
I have a problem with not finding any jeans under $100 that fit right...anyone?
11-09-2009, 10:04 PM #29Junior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
11-09-2009, 10:19 PM #30
Lucky Brand Jeans!!
That's all i wear, I even have a few pairs for my toddler.