Who makes the nicest "skinny" or "slim" jeans? - Page 6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 58 of 58

Thread: Who makes the nicest "skinny" or "slim" jeans?

          
   
  1. #51
    Juicebox's Avatar
    Juicebox is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    5,976

    Default

    ohhhh me likey. Just added to my xmas list Do you have a pair? It sounds like they require hemming from the description...is that true?
    Hidden Content & Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Jew Z aka Yodastein Hidden Content
    I'm like a field of poppies in your world. Someday soon...you will get to run through me and frolic. But for now, you must cower in fear...for in the fields hide strange mysteries.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by 503Tim Hidden Content
    buttsex ain't cheatin'

  2. #52
    Turbology's Avatar
    Turbology is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Unibomber View Post
    ohhhh me likey. Just added to my xmas list Do you have a pair? It sounds like they require hemming from the description...is that true?
    They've come to be part of the standard local "uniform" in my town. I personally do not own any (since my line of work requires ratty, abusable clothes), but all my friends love them.

    As for the inseam, I actually prefer that they run longer - that way you can be sure to tailor the perfect break for your height. Plus, they have a great return policy.

  3. #53
    freshmeat's Avatar
    freshmeat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Francisco | Jakarta | Taipei
    Posts
    933

    Default

    Dior Homme. Nudie. JBrand. Balenciaga. Uniqlo. Cheap Monday.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #54
    Snowflake's Avatar
    Snowflake is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Drivers Seat
    Posts
    4,118

    Default

    Kill City.

  6. #55
    Juicebox's Avatar
    Juicebox is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    5,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbology View Post
    They've come to be part of the standard local "uniform" in my town. I personally do not own any (since my line of work requires ratty, abusable clothes), but all my friends love them.

    As for the inseam, I actually prefer that they run longer - that way you can be sure to tailor the perfect break for your height. Plus, they have a great return policy.
    as my pants tend to migrate down my ass fairly often, tailoring is generally a waste of money. I'm buying these for daily wearing, not dress up :P
    Hidden Content & Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Jew Z aka Yodastein Hidden Content
    I'm like a field of poppies in your world. Someday soon...you will get to run through me and frolic. But for now, you must cower in fear...for in the fields hide strange mysteries.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by 503Tim Hidden Content
    buttsex ain't cheatin'

  7. #56
    Turbology's Avatar
    Turbology is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Unibomber View Post
    as my pants tend to migrate down my ass fairly often, tailoring is generally a waste of money. I'm buying these for daily wearing, not dress up :P
    Check out the original vato joints then...

    Dickies :: Men's Pants :: Slim Straight Work Pant

  8. #57
    Luxurious1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Dior 19cm by far.

  9. #58
    OB-JD's Avatar
    OB-JD is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Surprisingly I have 2 J brands that are a really nice fit. Also, i have some diesel and rock and republics that are strait and skinny that i like.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.