+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
03-28-2011, 12:53 PM #1
Visibility in total darkness - meet the Prometheus Jellyfish men's diver watch
Tritium men’s diver watches used to be exclusively worn by special military and police forces due to their higher reading capabilities in full darkness
and were not available to the general public so that forces could have a tactical edge during their operations.
Tritium men’s diver watches used by special forces have some exclusive features as:
- Night vision: The usability of H3 tritium technology by MB Microtech provides state of the art technology that allows visibility in complete darkness for at least 25 years without requiring usage of batteries or charge by any external source
- Durability: watches used by special ops have to be robust in order to resist tough environments and are made of either titanium or 316L stainless steel.
- Accuracy: during special ops missions support of reliable and accurate timing information is life critical. Most of the special ops watches are, therefore, made of quartz movements or an automatic movement.
This special ops men’s diver watches are no longer an exclusive of elite special forces and are now at your reach.
The Prometheus Jellyfish is a very fine example of this type of watch giving you access to a technology that used to be top secret and available only to elite forces.
To ensure toughness the Prometheus Jellyfish is made of 316L stainless steel and is water resistant to 300 meters.
A sapphire crystal is also used to ensure watch glass is scratch resistant, and a durable, and reliable, automatic Seiko based movement NE15A powers the watch.
The NE15A automatic movement also provides you a hacking seconds hand (to ensure precise timing when adjusting your watch) and provides a power reserve of over 50 hours.
The watch is built with attention to details, and the oscillating rotor of movement is also decorated with Côtes de Genève finish.
The external bezel of the Prometheus Jellyfish is unidirectional with 120 clicks allowing you to safely time your operations without risks of accidentally moving bezel the opposite way.
A 316L stainless steel bracelet compliments the Prometheus Jellyfish men's diver watch making it flexible to wear in almost all occasions being it either informal or more formal ones.
Please find specifications for the Prometheus Jellyfish men's diver watch:
- 316L stainless steel case
- 316L stainless steel bracelet with screw links
- case size: 43 mm width
- lug width: 22 mm
- signed screw down crown
- water resistance: 300 meters or 30 ATM
- sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating inside
- unidirectional external bezel with 120 clicks and tritium T25 tube marker at 0
- dial with 12 pieces of tritium T25 tubes
- watch hands with 3 pieces of tritium T25 tubes (hours, minutes and seconds)
- Seiko automatic movement NE15A Japanese Made (Seiko 6R15 movement)
- 247.00 EUR + shipping for purchases outside European Union
- 298.87 EUR + shipping for purchases made in European Union
The Prometheus Jellyfish men's diver watch is available in 4 color versions:
blue dial and blue bezel
white dial with black bezel
black dial with black bezel
yellow dial with black bezel
Disclaimer: Prices quoted are correct at the time of publication. However, our prices are regularly reviewed and are subject to change.
Purchases made outside EU countries may be liable for import taxes
03-31-2011, 02:39 AM #2
Déjà vu"Hey, you forgot to wind your sundial!" - James Dean
03-31-2011, 03:46 AM #3
we need two of these threads?
PM me for special L4P member deals on all diamonds and jewelry and the best deals in new and pre-owned watches from Provident Jewelry!