+ Reply to Thread
Results 691 to 700 of 805
11-27-2011, 07:27 AM #691
Specifications: Seiko SKA371P1 • Seiko Kinetic Diver Watch
• Size: 43mm x 15mm
• Case: Brushed stainless steel with polished accents, screwdown caseback
• Bezel: Stainless steel, knurled edge, black with white markers, uni-directional rotating dive timer, 60-minute scale, luminous marker at 12 o'clock
• Crown: Protected screwdown crown with black feature band, pusher at 2 o'clock activates the power reserve indicator
• Dial: Black with silver tone skeletal hands and stick markers, luminous accents, date aperture at 3 o'clock
• Crystal: Scratch-resistant, flat profile, Hardlex (hardened/tempered mineral glass)
• Movement: Precision Seiko kinetic quartz analog, Caliber 5M62, calendar date, 6 month power reserve
• Illumination: Luminous hands and hour markers (Lumibrite)
• Submersible: 20 atm/200 meters/660 feet, ISO certified, suitable for scuba diving
• Band: Brushed stainless steel bracelet, fold-over push-button deployment safety clasp, 20mm width, men's length
• Additional: Kinetic technology provides the precision of quartz movement without the need for battery replacement, charging by the motion of the arm, charge holds for up to 6 months without being worn.
Last edited by highperf15; 11-27-2011 at 12:58 PM.Cry Havoc........and Let Slip The Dogs of War!!!!
11-28-2011, 04:18 AM #692
12-04-2011, 12:58 AM #693
Put in wrong thread. Sorry cant delete post from tapatalk.
Last edited by Bigdaddy; 12-04-2011 at 01:11 AM.It is not what you did yesterday to affect you today as it is what you do today to influence others tomorrow - Me
12-04-2011, 03:59 AM #694
Returned back from a little bit of holiday shopping for myself and got my first self winding/automatic watch - love the movement at this entry level price range.
Bulova Mechanical 96A101.
It's a nice upgrade from the previous Bulova Marine Star. Also got a nice Burberry belt - smoke check (not in focus in picture) as a little extra as I've had an eye on it for a long time.
Last edited by In AWD We Trust; 12-04-2011 at 04:02 AM.
12-04-2011, 05:19 AM #695
^^I like it. I think Bulova's newly styled entry level autos represent a good bargain.
12-11-2011, 04:28 AM #696
Watches, Cars, Community.......who can ask for anything more? Well, maybe a little DANGER
V Studio | Photography
12-11-2011, 05:24 AM #697
12-11-2011, 05:40 AM #698
12-13-2011, 05:12 AM #699
Beautiful Pan......Cry Havoc........and Let Slip The Dogs of War!!!!
12-14-2011, 03:37 PM #700"Hey, you forgot to wind your sundial!" - James Dean