Obama's Watch - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 84

Thread: Obama's Watch

          
   
  1. #21
    thomascrown's Avatar
    thomascrown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDaemon View Post
    Yea I realized my mistake with that. I should have specified that it was the Secret Service issued one not the normal one.
    The SS issued one is the EXACT same watch, just has the SS logo in place of anyone elses logo.

  2. #22
    WebDaemon is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NYC, USA
    Posts
    5,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thomascrown View Post
    The SS issued one is the EXACT same watch, just has the SS logo in place of anyone elses logo.
    I know. I was only stating I should have specified that earlier.

  3. #23
    butterd0101's Avatar
    butterd0101 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    151

    Default

    love this site.. so awsome! I was just wondering what was he wearing before I hop into L4P... lol

  4. #24
    JPanamera's Avatar
    JPanamera is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    USA - America
    Posts
    3,323

    Default

    he has dainty wrists and looks like nick cannon's dad.

    I'm just sayin'
    Paradise 'ain't cheap.

  5. #25
    WebDaemon is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NYC, USA
    Posts
    5,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterd0101 View Post
    love this site.. so awsome! I was just wondering what was he wearing before I hop into L4P... lol
    He was wearing Tag Heuer watches.

  6. #26
    Salduchi's Avatar
    Salduchi is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    So.Cal
    Posts
    10,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDaemon View Post
    Its a Quartz movement, stainless steel bezel, uses Glass instead of Sapphire crystal.

    It is accurate but cheap...
    Quartz is definately convenient and more accurate than mechanical, no muss, no fuss. Nothing like only having to change a battery every 1.5 or 2 years. But, for me the interior can be as important as the exterior. Would be kinda like a car collector who collected cars with electric motors. That being said I would'nt mind a tag WT1110 as it would be an inexpensive low maintenance beater.

  7. #27
    WebDaemon is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NYC, USA
    Posts
    5,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salduchi View Post
    Quartz is definately convenient and more accurate than mechanical, no muss, no fuss. Nothing like only having to change a battery every 1.5 or 2 years. But, for me the interior can be as important as the exterior. Would be kinda like a car collector who collected cars with electric motors. That being said I would'nt mind a tag WT1110 as it would be an inexpensive low maintenance beater.
    Riley was trying to make me buy one of those for $700 but I don't like the bezel...

  8. #28
    Salduchi's Avatar
    Salduchi is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    So.Cal
    Posts
    10,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDaemon View Post
    Riley was trying to make me buy one of those for $700 but I don't like the bezel...
    I actually had one a few years back and gave it to my brother who doesn't care about watches. It's pretty comfy. I kinda miss it. Have you tried one on in person? Might be worth a look.

  9. #29
    Salduchi's Avatar
    Salduchi is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    So.Cal
    Posts
    10,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiMisaTips.com View Post
    he has dainty wrists and looks like nick cannon's dad.

    I'm just sayin'
    Saw him on Rodeo Drive couple months back. Chick he was with was hot!

  10. #30
    WebDaemon is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NYC, USA
    Posts
    5,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salduchi View Post
    I actually had one a few years back and gave it to my brother who doesn't care about watches. It's pretty comfy. I kinda miss it. Have you tried one on in person? Might be worth a look.
    I have not. But I have never been a fan of the "sawtooth" bezels, I like em smooth like on my Tag Carrera.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by scoobie.com.