Miami

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Miami

          
   
  1. #1
    roadstar's Avatar
    roadstar is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    118

    Default Miami

    Had a real last minute business trip out here. Now in Miami solo, where's the spots to party and see the women. Any good car shops to check out? Would love to see some of the adv1 dealers...

    Aloha,

    David

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    [X] Frankfurt | Miami [ ]
    Posts
    6,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadstar View Post
    Had a real last minute business trip out here. Now in Miami solo, where's the spots to party and see the women. Any good car shops to check out? Would love to see some of the adv1 dealers...

    Aloha,

    David
    The beach.

  3. #3
    roadstar's Avatar
    roadstar is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [Petrolsexual] View Post
    The beach.
    I want to but the weather here has been pretty shitty. If no rain tomorrow I will be at the beach. I hear sushi samba is the spot tonight? I guess I will check that place out...

  4. #4
    SSIIICK's Avatar
    SSIIICK is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    If you are looking to party, then LIV in the Fontainebleau hotel. I would also check out the restaurant / bar Prime 112, which is right on Ocean Drive.
    2010 Porsche Turbo
    Silver / Blue
    Vorsteiner VRT Kit / ADV1 Wheels / 700hp

    2015 Nissan GTR Nismo (Incoming)
    White / Black

    WTB: 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
    Orange / Black or White / Black
    WTB: 2011-2012 Mercedes SLS AMG
    White / Black or White / Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee (in BC's Veyron thread) View Post
    L4P is the car game.

  5. #5
    Sleepy996's Avatar
    Sleepy996 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,204

    Default

    Fun to grab a drink at the bch bar at Delano hotel or Shore club especially if your flying solo.

  6. #6
    Zimnicki's Avatar
    Zimnicki is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Was there last week, at the marroit south beach, weather was stupid hot, but great, hit up ocean drive from 2nd to 15th, and then some shopping on...

    Google Maps

    also maimi south beach, the actually beach some women go topless, warm water.

    also for great food hit up big pink,

    http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&gs_...e&ved=0CAQQ_BI
    Last edited by Zimnicki; 08-31-2011 at 04:43 PM.

  7. #7
    HialeahPony's Avatar
    HialeahPony is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Beach.

    but DO NOT get in the water. Jellyfish everywhere, and trust me getting stung is not fun or attractive.

  8. #8
    Meccatwo's Avatar
    Meccatwo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Go to Mango's on the south beach strip!

  9. #9
    roadstar's Avatar
    roadstar is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SSIIICK View Post
    If you are looking to party, then LIV in the Fontainebleau hotel. I would also check out the restaurant / bar Prime 112, which is right on Ocean Drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy996 View Post
    Fun to grab a drink at the bch bar at Delano hotel or Shore club especially if your flying solo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimnicki View Post
    Was there last week, at the marroit south beach, weather was stupid hot, but great, hit up ocean drive from 2nd to 15th, and then some shopping on...

    Google Maps

    also maimi south beach, the actually beach some women go topless, warm water.

    also for great food hit up big pink,

    Google Maps
    Quote Originally Posted by Meccatwo View Post
    Go to Mango's on the south beach strip!

    thanks for all the replies. i was in the area last night. sushi samba was great. i heard of mangos think i will check it out tonight as well and also hit up those other hotel bars and spots your guys recommended. thanks again!!!

  10. #10
    maseratimax's Avatar
    maseratimax is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    La Jolla, CA
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SSIIICK View Post
    If you are looking to party, then LIV in the Fontainebleau hotel. I would also check out the restaurant / bar Prime 112, which is right on Ocean Drive.
    Prime 112 is so good...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by scoobie.com.