SAVINI FORGED WHEELS: Akon's Spyker on SV-29s Centerlock

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: SAVINI FORGED WHEELS: Akon's Spyker on SV-29s Centerlock

          
   
  1. #1
    Savini Wheels's Avatar
    Savini Wheels is offline Gold Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    406

    Default SAVINI FORGED WHEELS: Akon's Spyker on SV-29s Centerlock

    Here are just a few of the pictures from the DUB Magazine Cover Shoot with Akon and his Spyker C8

    Built by: Exclusive Motoring in Miami, LF
    One-Off 20" Staggered SV-29s Centerlock with custom paint






    Call us: 888-790-5433
    Visit us: SaviniForged.com
    Email us: info@saviniforged.com
    Connect with us: Savini Forged Facebook Page

  2. #2
    RWD Madness's Avatar
    RWD Madness is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    2,942

    Default

    Sorry but the paint on those wheels isn't really doing it for me.

  3. #3
    Nick@Automod's Avatar
    Nick@Automod is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Anaheim, California, United States
    Posts
    511

    Default

    I dont car for the paint either.... Different strokes for different folks I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by pmdowd6 View Post
    Sorry but the paint on those wheels isn't really doing it for me.

  4. #4
    Aimee's Avatar
    Aimee is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    17,966

    Default

    The "quality" of the wheel is great. The paint scheme on the car , which is what the customer wanted, no comment. LOL

  5. #5
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,208

    Default

    customer has poor taste... took a classy beautiful vehicle and slapped on ghetto looking wheels..... save that crap for the camaros and chargers etc
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  6. #6
    BudgetBaller23's Avatar
    BudgetBaller23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Money can't buy taste, apparently...

  7. #7
    vtiracing08's Avatar
    vtiracing08 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,619

    Default

    For some reason I just can't get into Spykers. I love the craftmanship and build quality but doesn't make me wish I had one
    Instagram: nickpsomas

    "Death is certain, Life is not"

    "The 3 C's of life: choices, chances and changes ~ You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change."

    "Be Here Now"

    "Balls on chair, BOOM! now we are ready to do some things" DJ Flula

  8. #8
    weidake is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtiracing08 View Post
    For some reason I just can't get into Spykers. I love the craftmanship and build quality but doesn't make me wish I had one
    end result from seeing the above color combo.

  9. #9
    Grant's Avatar
    Grant is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Isn't this Akon's Spyker?

  10. #10
    KidSkinny's Avatar
    KidSkinny is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    IE/LA
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Isn't this Akon's Spyker?
    Flickr- http://www.flickr.com/photos/skinnyphotography/

    Instagram/Twitter- @CallMeSkinny

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by scoobie.com.