+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 36
11-21-2011, 05:39 PM #1
WTF is this? Poor Mosler...
This video is so cheesy. I love Moslers. Damn.
11-21-2011, 06:01 PM #2
GO ABBY CHUBBY!!!
and PLS get those heels off the car!!"Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't."
11-21-2011, 06:29 PM #3
That could be one of the worst songs I've ever heard but Mosler's are awesome!Twitter: @whalenoid
11-21-2011, 07:49 PM #4
Mosler = awesome
Everything else = What the fvck?My SuperCar Videos - www.youtube.com/BrianZuk
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...50184461660159
11-21-2011, 07:55 PM #5
Just wasted 2 minutes of my life I want it back. Some one should set her on fire. Period.
11-21-2011, 07:59 PM #6
11-22-2011, 03:27 AM #7
Thanks for saving me two minutes, RAWThere are only four sports: bullfighting, motor racing, mountaineering, and troll hunting; all the rest are merely games.
11-22-2011, 04:36 AM #8
i posted this screen cap on another thread, but its worth repeating
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
11-22-2011, 04:40 AM #9
^She looks like that girl that comes out of the tv in in the movie "The Ring" in that pic.
Last edited by Mr. Carter; 11-22-2011 at 04:42 AM.Corey Y.
1-866-519-4335 EXT: 2107
11-22-2011, 04:40 AM #10
I think I just threw up a little.