+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 18 of 18
08-08-2012, 12:05 AM #11Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
08-08-2012, 07:29 AM #12
amazing show... must definitely goto that sometime...
loving this CUF CTR, any more shots of it? and they yellow xj220 as well
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
08-08-2012, 07:33 AM #13
WOW that is one hell of a gathering.
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed looking at every photo.
08-09-2012, 09:56 AM #14
There are a few more pics of the other cars.. dont be lazy, scan through that link
08-12-2012, 03:00 AM #15Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Wayne, NJ
That is the mother of all car shows...Only the BEST will happen to you.
08-16-2012, 05:47 PM #16
Not letting this one drift off.. no way !
08-16-2012, 09:43 PM #17
Some info on that carbon-fiber Koenigsegg from SuperVettura...
The CCR was an evolution of the CC8S, produced between 2004 and 2006. The CCR was produced in 14 examples in total whereof 5 were right hand drive. Compared to the CC8S, The CCR featured an upgraded body design, a larger front splitter, larger brakes, new enlarged tires and wheels, and upgraded suspension. It also had a more powerful engine with twin compressors, producing an astonishing 806 hp. All in all, the CCR had a more racing car-like stance and appearance compared to the more elegant CC8S.
The CCR managed to take the Guinness record for the world’s fastest production car at the Nardo test track in Italy, in February 2005. The CCR reached 388 km/h, beating the 8 year old record set by the Mclaren F1. The CCR went on to set records at the Nürburgring and at various other tracks.
This was the first right hand drive CCR ever built. It was fully factory upgraded and serviced in 2012 and comes with one year factory warrant from delivery. During the upgrade the car was re-upholstered and was fitted with a visible carbon CCR body. It is the only CCR with a clear carbon body and due to the extensive effort of re-skinning an existing car, it is highly unlikely that there ever will be another rebuild like this one, ensuring a high degree of exclusivity."2012 LP570-4 SL
2012 Mini Cooper S
2011 Porsche Panamera 3.6L
08-31-2012, 05:49 PM #18
sorry but this cant just vanish into the ether