+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 23
07-31-2012, 06:08 PM #1
Something Special Just Came In For The BC Matte White Bug
Special thanks to our good friends at Quicksilver Exhausts, BC's Matte White Bugatti. Some extra Power & Sound...
Authorized Dealer For: Project KAHN, HRE, ADV.1, TechArt, Novitec, Brabus, STARTECH, Overfinch, AC Schnitzer, Modulare Wheels, Mansory, Quicksilver Exhausts, MOTUL, RENNTech, WALD, Vossen, Milltek Exhausts, Tubi, AWE Tuning, BBS, Brembo, Remus, Eisenmann, KW Suspension, H&R, Pirelli, Michelin, Falken & more....
"Southern California's Premier Aftermarket Tuning Facility"
07-31-2012, 09:22 PM #2
Yes. This is pure win, right here.
How much added power / torque are you expecting to see on this?
07-31-2012, 10:56 PM #3
Hes always doing something, isnt he2012 Maserati Granturismo (Bianco Elderado) - August 3, 2012
2008 Bmw M3 (Melbourne Red) - July 2nd, 2012
2010 Camaro 2SS (600rwhp) SOLD - June 19, 2010 - August 3, 2012
08-01-2012, 02:22 AM #4
install it ASAP!2011 Matte Metallic White BMW 740i (Current)
2008 Range Rover Sport
08-01-2012, 02:57 AM #5Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Never enough!!2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
1984 Monte Carlo SS 355sbc
Proper preparation prevents poor performance.
08-01-2012, 05:51 AM #6
No such thing as enough.
08-01-2012, 05:54 AM #7
yes....just yesMaserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
08-01-2012, 06:27 AM #8
And please post pics of them installing it, I want to see the inside of a Bug >1966 Chevelle Malibu- Coming Soon
2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan
08-01-2012, 06:33 AM #9
08-01-2012, 10:49 AM #10