+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
06-17-2012, 03:42 PM #1
Bugatti Veryron SS laptime attempt, Nürburgring Nordschleife June 2012
Hi fellow L4P members, first post, what a nice place this is !
Im a crazy fan of Bugatti's in general and I follow all news concerning them, would be interesting to see what kind of lap time the SS would make on the 'ring. There hasn't been an official time released yet for any versions by Bugatti or any independant magazine, with only one projected time of 7:40 of Australian magazine Wheels. What are your guesses ? I'm hoping for a solid time in the range of 7:20-7:30.
Bugatti Veryron SS laptime attempt, Nürburgring Nordschleife June 2012 - YouTube
06-18-2012, 05:33 AM #2
Well the 2012 GTR does it in 7:24.22, The Bugatti does not corner as well, but on the straight it will be able to hit 220+ probably.
It should be able to do it in the same time ISH.2003 Porsche GT3 RSR
1997 Porsche BSR RaceCar - #838
06-18-2012, 05:42 AM #3
Im expecting a 7:18-7:22 timeI'm the resident L4P app guy
nulla tenaci invia est via
* = the opposite of what I really think.
06-19-2012, 05:05 PM #4
I have been looking for Nürburgring track time for Buggati, thanks for sharing, great video.
06-19-2012, 05:05 PM #5
Do you have the one with camera inside that cover the entire track?
06-20-2012, 12:40 AM #6
06-20-2012, 01:03 AM #7
06-20-2012, 01:04 AM #8
06-20-2012, 03:13 AM #9Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."