+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 14 of 14
06-06-2012, 07:50 PM #11
does no one read anymore...?
- 20bhp increase
- revised seven-speed AMG Speedshift dual-clutch gearbox
- new improved tires
- upgraded interior leather trim
- new option ceramic brakes
- 3 new paint colors
- new optional Designo package
not huge changes... but certainly enough to add a "GT" onto the end of the model"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
06-07-2012, 06:23 PM #12
I guess I have to like this since I also like the original SLS Still looking forward to seeing the Black Series SLS rather than the GT.
06-12-2012, 12:57 PM #13I guess I have to like this since I also like the original SLS Still looking forward to seeing the Black Series SLS rather than the GT"11 Mercedes Benz SLS
"11 Rolls Royce Ghost
"08 Bentley Continental GT Speed ( Tuned)
"97 Lamborghini Diablo VT (Tuned)
06-20-2012, 03:22 AM #14
Gotta love those doors! if only they were gullwings on the convertible version....Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."