+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 11
04-28-2012, 07:17 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
Slovenia's answer to the Lamborghini Aventador:
The Tushek Renovatio - Yes the name needs work but the car is beautiful.
04-28-2012, 08:02 PM #2
nothing special2011 Matte Metallic White BMW 740i (Current)
2008 Range Rover Sport
04-28-2012, 09:42 PM #3
The aventador never asked slovenia any questions..."I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
04-28-2012, 10:14 PM #4
Nah, wouldn't say the car is beautiful.
04-28-2012, 10:17 PM #5
04-29-2012, 04:37 PM #6
looks like a lambo mixed with a Carrera GT
04-29-2012, 05:57 PM #7
What is this? Is it like new brand or just one car? K1 attack is from Slovakia so did they just get the K1 and redone it a little?
05-01-2012, 11:23 AM #8
Nice touch on the Ferrari hood badge.2014 Porsche 918 Spyder - (Incoming)
2014 White Mercedes SLS Black Series - (Incoming)
2014 Matte White Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe Series II - (Incoming)
2012 Matte White Bugatti Veyron SuperSport - 1200HP
2011 Cobalt Blue Porsche 997 TurboS - TechArt/BBi
2011 Matte White Porsche Panamera Turbo - Mansory/BBi 700HP
2009 Matte White Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe - Mansory 600HP
2006 White Mercedes McLaren SLR - Mansory/RENNtech 800HP
2012 Matte White Koenigsegg Agear-R l 2011 White Lamborghini Superleggera LP570 - IMSA/Heffner 1250HP l 2010 White Lamborghini Balboni l 2009 White Lamborghini LP560 - Heffner 1000HP l 2008 Matte White Bugatti Veyron l 2007 Cobalt Blue Porsche 997 Turbo - TechArt/BBi 800HP l 2007 White Mercedes ML-63 - Brabus 575HP l 2006 White Bentley Flying Spur - Mansory 650HP l 2004 Matte White Maybach 57 - RENNtech 625HP l 2004 Red Porsche Carrera GT
05-15-2012, 05:09 PM #9Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
kaj se smesis!
05-15-2012, 07:44 PM #10
To co si povedal? Nerozumiem.