+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 41
02-26-2012, 03:00 PM #1
The economic crisis in Monaco
Oh yeah, Monaco is almost bankrupt
The shocking thing is that all the cars you will see in the video have been recorded in just 1 day, much better than a Motor Show!!
02-26-2012, 03:38 PM #2
... effettivamente... However Monte-Carlo is always a country apart according to me... Nice to see the grat number of supercars with italian plate...
However, as always, great your video!
02-26-2012, 03:48 PM #3
great video, but I'm not too sure about that yellow murci at 3:30... that spoiler is more than wrong for the car
02-26-2012, 03:56 PM #4
02-26-2012, 05:43 PM #5
killer rides in a cool place
02-26-2012, 07:07 PM #6
a buddy of mine just leased an apt in monaco for 12 months.... approx 700sqft 1room 1 bath.... $5k USD per month lolololol insane"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
02-26-2012, 08:15 PM #7Junior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
What kind of car is that at 6:15?? Never seen anything like it before
02-26-2012, 08:22 PM #8
Its a Reanult Spider... From the 90s..
02-26-2012, 10:07 PM #9
02-27-2012, 05:13 AM #10