+ Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 30 of 41
02-27-2012, 05:17 PM #21
02-27-2012, 09:48 PM #22
Im off to Monaco tomorrow to look for a 1 year lease. So excited.
Marco, il see you soon buddy!
02-28-2012, 01:04 AM #23"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
03-01-2012, 02:46 AM #24
^I as well plan on moving there in the future.
03-01-2012, 02:47 AM #25
The economical crisis is that they need more cars .
That poor Murcielago...
Last edited by In AWD We Trust; 03-01-2012 at 02:52 AM.
03-01-2012, 03:37 AM #26
Monaco is the most pristine place I have ever been in. I did not see one speck of litter anywhere in the place. I seriously felt like I was in Disney Land. The casino was straight out of the James Bond movies. Saw some ridiculous watches at the boutiques while I was there as well.
Cool place indeed to check out. Not sure I could live there. (Couldn't afford it anyways so no dilemma here )
03-01-2012, 03:48 AM #27
^I'd like to compare Monaco to Singapore. But given the climate and prestige - I'd say Monaco wins.
03-01-2012, 09:47 AM #28
Can't say enough about this city. Yes it expensive but when you see what the fuss is all about you start to understand!
Worth while coming by and looking for yourself guys!
03-01-2012, 10:50 AM #29
Good to hear you made it Liquid.
I bet you couldn't wait to get away from Toronto winter!
Sent from my iPhizzle using TapatalkA successful man is someone who wakes up in the morning, goes to sleep at night, and does whatever makes him happy in between.
Happiness is the only thing worth pursuing.
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster. - Jeremy Clarkson
03-01-2012, 01:47 PM #30