+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
12-03-2011, 01:49 AM #1
Selling: Bob Long Vice and Rapper - Paintball Tournament Guns
1. I Don't Ship First EVER!
2. Payment: You Pay Then I Ship! Simple.
3. Trades: None at the moment as we are converting over to all 2012 DYE gear.
4. I Ship Priority Mail. If You Want Express, You Pay For It!
5. I Ship to Continental U.S. Only!
6. You Pay Shipping and 3% PayPal Fees! (Gift for No PP Fees)
7. My guns always leave my hands in working order, unless stated otherwise.
8. After my guns leave my hands, I take NO responsibility for any damages from shipping. It's Your Responsibility to Ask and Pay for Insurance.
9. Post Before PM'ing Me!
10. Dont come into my thread to flame my guns, don't clutter my thread.
11. No low balls as these guns have been taken care of by Bob Long tech's themselves + all upgrades done by THEM!
12. If you offer please make sure you follow through and PM me a number to call YOU direct.
13. All transactions will be between myself and an adult who is purchasing, NO KIDS!! So get your parents on the phone with me if you want it.
14. Local Los Angeles / San Diego transactions take priority on sale as it will provide face to face transactions.
15. All sales are 100% final. (Yes I guarantee the guns are 100% in working order)
BY CONTACTING ME IN ANY WAY, YOU AGREE TO THESE RULES!
Note: Been paying for over 10 years, I treat my guns with respect, I am not a child or minor so act as an adult should when discussing anything.
Bob Long Vice (Red/Black) $440 + Pressure tester / maintenance tool insert +$35
Bob Long Rapper (Green/Red) $425+ Pressure tester / maintenance tool insert +$35
All parts are 100% functional
Upgraded by Bob Long tech's
IF You buy both I will throw in for FREE a STAKO tank no REG and all Bob Long maintenance accessories I have
Grip tape was used to cover and protect all parts to avoid wear and tear.
Rick (213) 293-6336Sponsors: Icrashedmypc.com
12-06-2011, 12:19 AM #2Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- A, A
good luck sellin man! I take it their on pbn already? Have u tried posting on your local craigslist as well?2006 Cadillac CTS
facebook.com/CJG11 gamertag: Caddy0618