+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 13
05-23-2012, 01:27 AM #1
Sarasota Cars & Coffee 1-Year Anniversary 6/2/12
It's hard to believe it has been an entire since year since the inaugural Cars & Coffee meet in beautiful Sarasota, Florida. Our host location, Suncoast Motorsports, has been extremely kind in providing us with a great lot, snacks and beverages, and the hottest inventory from one of the largest Porsche dealers in the Southeast. With everything from a white Carrera GT and a black Enzo, to vintage Porsches and Jaguars, to some insane street bikes, our meets have had a little something for every enthusiast.
On Saturday morning, June 2nd, we will be having our 1-year anniversary meet and we want you to be there. We're extending our meet time by two hours to accommodate those who have a little trouble waking up early on the weekend. We will be meeting from 8am-12pm for what we hope will be the largest meet thus far.
In addition to the great cars and people, there will be a raffle with awesome door prizes. You can win items from the Suncoast Motorsports speed shop and even a professional photoshoot of your vehicle.
We're organizing a road rally after the meet that will take us on a nice drive to a lunch destination. Just like the holiday toy run we did back in December, you don't need to attend to lunch to come out and drive.
So mark your calendar for the 1-year anniversary of Sarasota Cars & Coffee! You won't want to miss it!
What: Sarasota Cars & Coffee 1-Year Anniversary
When: Saturday June 2, 2012 from 8am-12pm, rain or shine!
Where : Suncoast Motorsports, US 41, Sarasota, Florida
Check out the Facebook Fan Page for Sarasota Cars & Coffee and be sure to hit that "Like" button to stay up-to-date on all of the exciting details!
Sarasota Cars & Coffee - Automotive - Sarasota, FL | Facebook
05-23-2012, 01:36 AM #2
05-25-2012, 11:48 PM #3
05-27-2012, 08:34 PM #4
This is what I'm thinking for a nice drive out to lunch. A short blast on I-75 out to Fruitville, then hook up on SR70 for a run back West to Gecko's Grill & Pub. Total of about 40 miles. Nothing too crazy but it could be a fun run before we sit down for food. Let me know what you guys think!
05-29-2012, 03:54 PM #5
05-29-2012, 05:02 PM #6
I got about about a 50/50 chance of making it!!! I'll be trying real hard to man!!!
05-29-2012, 10:34 PM #7
05-31-2012, 02:38 PM #8
05-31-2012, 09:04 PM #9
im trying to bring some friends out.... my buddies S63AMG just got some new ADVs today, might get him to bring it out... and a 1khp supra"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
05-31-2012, 09:12 PM #10
Please. I repeat please. For the love of all things that are holy get that Supra out there. It will be worth it. A superstar he'll become.
Come on Devin, work your magic. Free prizes, coffee/snacks, rally, Gecko's. Make it happ'n cap'n!