+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 13 of 13
06-01-2012, 06:49 AM #11
Haha honestly for us it's a matter of how much drinking and how late we stay up the night before"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
06-01-2012, 07:34 AM #12
06-01-2012, 04:01 PM #13