+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
07-05-2012, 11:16 PM #1
The Luxurious Rolls Royce Ghost Sitting On a Set Of 24" Forgiato Autonomo's by Dirk A.
Photos & Content Courtesy of: Dirk A Photography™
To see more of Dirk's photos and write-ups check out DirkAP.com
07-05-2012, 11:17 PM #2
Last pic is money. Good job Dirk.
07-06-2012, 12:08 AM #3
Looks like a when a rapper like 50 Cent decides to go tactful w/ his ride. Not for me. Great pictures though.Love & Fortune favor(s) The One.
07-06-2012, 12:14 AM #4
normally im not a fan of chrome, and also not usually a fan of most forgiatos.... but damn, those last 2 pics win me over, it just looks amazing... in person the ghost is a pretty large car, so 24 doesnt look obnoxious on it."I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
07-06-2012, 12:31 AM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
I agree the 24's look alright but I still would go more than 22 on the Ghost.
These are kinda blingy but it's not bad. I'd drive it around the block a few times.
07-06-2012, 03:40 AM #6
Really like the way this came out. Not usually a fan of big forgiatos, but this was done right. Best pictures Dirk has shot so far
07-27-2012, 08:28 PM #7Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
really nice pics