+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 21
05-30-2012, 08:54 AM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Los Angeles
05-30-2012, 10:10 AM #2
Carl's FTW. (Its called Hardees here)
05-30-2012, 02:18 PM #3
Maybach in the drive through, wow.
05-30-2012, 03:16 PM #4
Rich dad will soon be fat dad...
Side note: I miss Carl's Jr. all we have in the south is Hardee's...doesn't even compare.Current Ride: 2011 VW GTI, APR Stage 2
Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss.
05-30-2012, 04:48 PM #5
Hahah reminds me of when Billy pulled up to McDonalds in his Bentley! .. RIP Billy Mays
Last edited by IamStephen; 05-30-2012 at 04:52 PM.I'm the resident L4P app guy
nulla tenaci invia est via
* = the opposite of what I really think.
05-30-2012, 05:21 PM #6Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
I wonder if its the Kyosaki douchbag
05-31-2012, 05:09 AM #7
lol baller"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
06-01-2012, 03:28 PM #8
RDB LA | Five Star Tires
7318 W Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Instagram feed: @rdbvik
Collision & Car Customization Center, Full Auto Repair Service Facility, PPG Paint Specialists. Over 30 years of expert experience in auto body repair, paint & custom work. RDB specializes in luxury & exotic vehicles & our attention to detail is guaranteed!
06-19-2012, 05:14 PM #9
RIP, Billy Mays. My prayer goes out to him and his family. Great man, great product.
Last edited by wasuki; 06-19-2012 at 05:56 PM.
06-20-2012, 04:16 AM #10
RIP Billy Mays.....Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."