+ Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 30 of 49
05-07-2012, 08:16 PM #21
looks like they got their wheel/tires/fitment from craigslists.......total garbage
the bodykit is also terrible, doesnt match the car
i actually like the interior though.... not my color personally, but it is just eccentric and wild enough to offset the Ghost's reserved and classy exterior."I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
05-07-2012, 08:24 PM #22
05-07-2012, 09:07 PM #23
No comment on that interior, but the exterior kit is impressive considering Mansory's tendency to go way overboard
05-07-2012, 10:17 PM #24
05-07-2012, 10:18 PM #25
How many Barneys did they have to kill for the interior?Chicken & Waffles
05-07-2012, 10:18 PM #26
The color itself of the interior isn't bad but the patterned inserts kill it.
Also not a fan of the wheels.
05-07-2012, 10:19 PM #27
05-07-2012, 10:37 PM #28
Someone get the fire.....-Stephen
Toy:Porsche 997.2 911 C2S Cabriolet(PDK)(FL)-Stock
DD:Audi B8 S4(6MT)(CT/MA)-APR Stage 2+|H&R Street Coilovers|AWE Catback|AWE Non-Resonated Downpipes|Roc-Euro Intake
Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Coupe(W208)(FL)
05-07-2012, 10:37 PM #29Junior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
A pimps car haha! Looks good in a weird way!
05-07-2012, 10:59 PM #30
I was expecting a lot worse when I read the thread's name! I kinda like it! (except the wheels, those need to go ASAP)2000 BMW M5 Avus Blue