+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 20 of 26
06-15-2012, 11:22 AM #11
At the dealer I work at, we only have 3 loaners so when all of those are out, we get a rental from Enterprise, pretty sure we try to not give out the base model but it kinda just depends on what they bring...
On another note, yes the Panamera is pretty nice on the inside, even the base ones.
06-15-2012, 06:35 PM #12Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
When did you pick up a 997tt, Trust? We have similar taste in cars, haha.
My other question is out of your cars, how the hell did the porsche get DD duties? I can barely fit my gym bag in the damn thing.Bone Stock-Carmona Red 997TT
Track Video - 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo : 11.880 @ 119.040 MPH
06-15-2012, 11:10 PM #13
As far as daily duty, well the GTR is "too fast", and Viper is uncomfortable. I had a set criteria for DD duty; AWD, 2 door, and inspired passion. Later I added that if I were to have a "fun" car, it was to be designed that way from the beginning, not retrofitted (ie previous CTS-V).
R35 GTR : T1R Built / 4.4L / ETS TT
Ford GT : Twin Turbo / HRE 794R's / Slammed
Gallardo : MT6 / LOC / HRE P40's / SL CF Wing
F350 6.7 Lariat : Lift / Wheels / Tow Rig
F430 Coupe : Exhaust / Lowered / Wheels
R8 Coupe : Exhaust
Porsche 997TT : 6MT / Exhaust / Lowered
Viper SRT-10 : Exhaust / Lowered
Viper GTS : Twin Turbo / Lowered / Wheels
CTS-V : Pulley / Tune / Lowered / Wheels
Range Rover HSE : Stock
X5 4.4 : Stock
335i : JB4 / Wheels
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." - Winston Churchill
06-16-2012, 01:37 AM #14
when i took in my brand new 911 for it's first service they gave me a dirty base line cobalt...I hate to sound snobby but I was pretty freaking annoyed. My mercedes dealer ONLY gives you a brand new mercedes as a loaner, and it just makes you feel appreciated
06-16-2012, 03:51 AM #15
Very nice lineup you got Reza!
06-16-2012, 08:24 AM #16Banned
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
mercedes are really good with loaners - atleast my dealership. you only need a min. of 1 hour of service and you get a 24 hour loaner - super fun to beat on the new c classes for a day.
06-19-2012, 12:33 AM #17
Boxster for A3 here not to bad imo
06-20-2012, 04:09 AM #18Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
06-21-2012, 08:44 PM #19Junior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
At Crevier in southern california I"ve always gotten at least a 08+ 3 series for a loaner.
I've gotten 335i, 335is, 135i, 135i vert, cooper s / country, and even a 5 series...
Some stories on this post other than the Op's is ridiculous...
06-21-2012, 09:11 PM #20
Porsche here, loans Audi A3s boring.