+ Reply to Thread
Results 31 to 40 of 58
06-12-2012, 08:32 AM #31
Bitch should be happy, I would feel honored getting smacked in the face by a mp4-12c.986 Boxster S techart tuned (Sold)
06-12-2012, 12:24 PM #32
06-12-2012, 01:21 PM #33
You should have f****d her in the ass
but then she probably sue you for needing stitches in there to
Money Sucking Leaches
06-12-2012, 02:00 PM #34
sell car or transfer it out of your name , there has to be some options that someone here on LP4 could give. Do something , dont sit back .I have ran out of room for watches, Im now going to collect cars...
1990 T-Bird Supercopue 480 hp-sold
1995 Mustang GT 450 hp -sold
1998 Mustang Cobra Convert. 500 hp. (For Sale)
2011 Mustang GT Coupe 415 hp ( for now) Still mine.
06-12-2012, 03:17 PM #35
Well this sucks!FACEOOK: VAN ZYL AUTO SERVICES https://www.facebook.com/pages/VAN-Z...96044853766462
06-12-2012, 03:59 PM #36
She got smacked by a Mclaren? OMG she even got a ride!?!?! She's so lucky!http://www.youtube.com/mazzafiveonefour - My YouTube car channel
2002 Honda Civic
1957 Chevy Bel Air Restoration thread, click here: http://www.luxury4play.com/vintage-c...ml#post1988187
06-12-2012, 04:58 PM #37
If you paid her medical bills, she has no recourse if she was cleared by the doctor. The only ploy she may use is undue stress, but if she was seen by medical professionals and it was not noted, you should have a strong case.
It's unfortunate that people are so quick to sue in our society. The strain it puts on our stretched thin legal system is a joke. My advice, counter-suit to bleed her dry.
06-20-2012, 04:02 AM #38Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
06-20-2012, 10:31 PM #39
I would ask for a ride muhahahaha!
06-21-2012, 04:22 AM #40
Feel free to hit me in the face anytime if I get to ride in your car!!!