+ Reply to Thread
Results 31 to 39 of 39
06-11-2012, 12:52 AM #31
06-11-2012, 12:52 AM #32
06-11-2012, 02:02 AM #33
Wow! What an amazing experience to be apart of. Thank you for sharing those photos!
06-11-2012, 04:15 AM #34
Those are some amazing shots of the legendary F1's. Thanks a bunch for sharing, can't wait to see more."I think we're here to fvck shit up." -Joe Rogan
"There are only two opinions in this world: Mine and the wrong one." -Jeremy Clarkson
06-20-2012, 04:02 AM #35Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
07-30-2012, 01:39 AM #36
Not my video, but I stumbled across this one the other day which is from the event.
07-31-2012, 06:30 AM #37
So much McLaren porn...
07-31-2012, 08:07 AM #38
I had a quick chat with the guy shooting that video. This was his second time seeing the cars that week. He started to tell me about the video he'd shot two days earlier and I told him I'd already seen it on YouTube which he thought was amazing. What can I say - I'm hyper enthusiastic about this stuff.
Here's his other videos:
Here's a couple of videos taken of the cars rolling out on the first day of the drives a short distance from the hotel:
Here's a video from my friend Carlo taken on the last day first of the cars leaving in the morning, and then being loaded on the transporters in the afternoon.
And another quick one from him - don't tell anyone, but I'm in this car too!!
08-04-2012, 10:30 AM #39Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012