+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
10-09-2012, 12:00 AM #1
SLS AMG GT3 45th Anniversary Edition Revealed
Mercedes just announced an exclusive car aimed at collectors with track lust and high-octane veins: the SLS AMG GT3 “45th Anniversary” edition.
Limited to a scant five units, the car come specially appointed inside and out to mark the occasion. It shares the special matte paint previously exclusive to the SL65 AMG “45th Anniversary” which debuted last April in New York. The car also comes painted with special 45th anniversary edition livery. Apart from special paint, the car also wears familiar body modifications for a GT3 car like a big rear spoiler and diffuser, front splitter.
Despite being a race car, Mercedes went to extra lengths in making sure the handful it plans to produce have a special cabin too. The steel roll cage is finished with the same paint as the car’s body while the dashboard and center console have a carbon fiber finish.
Of course, the car gets AMG’s raucous, naturally aspirated 6.3-liter V8 engine. Its special AMG engine badge will also be signed by racing driver Bernd Schneider and the engine fitter responsible for its installation along with a special certificate.
Finally, the cars will be handed over directly at AMG headquarters where the buyer will tour AMG’s facilities and take a track coaching session.
10-09-2012, 07:00 AM #2
pure awesome"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
10-09-2012, 08:15 AM #3
Wow, that's insane!Fortune Favors the Brave
10-09-2012, 10:39 AM #4
10-09-2012, 03:48 PM #5
They should be making 45 of these, not five.
10-09-2012, 07:03 PM #6Sincerely,
1995 Acura Legend (SOLD)
2002 Cadillac Escalade (SOLD)
2005 Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG (FOR SALE)
2006 Mercedes Benz CLS55 AMG (SOLD)
2006 Mercedes Benz CLS55 AMG #2 [P30] (CURRENT)
2007 Cadillac Escalade (SOLD)
2007 Mercedes Benz S65 AMG (SOLD)
2009 Mercedes Benz C350 Sport (SOLD)
10-09-2012, 07:09 PM #7
Nasty, I like it.2012 Maserati MC Sportline (MC Rawserati)
2010 BMW X5 4.8
1959 Porsche 356 A (Incoming)
2012 BMW 3-Series (Daily)
10-09-2012, 08:09 PM #8
beauty2011 Matte Metallic White BMW 740i (Current)
2008 Range Rover Sport
10-09-2012, 08:22 PM #9
10-11-2012, 04:39 AM #10Junior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012