+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 20 of 20
09-09-2012, 04:30 AM #11
09-09-2012, 06:53 AM #12
shes a beautyBader @ Superior Automotive
Audi S5 '09 Meteor Gray Magma Red
Loud, Lowered, Carbon Fiber everywhere, 1 off steering wheel, & its 4th set of wheels on its way.
09-09-2012, 09:50 AM #13
Congratulations! Another car I will once own!
09-09-2012, 11:38 AM #14Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
Congrats! Gorgeous car!
09-10-2012, 04:29 PM #15
Car looks great! Throw lots of black contrast accents on that car and it will look like a monster.
RDB LA | Five Star Tires
7318 W Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Instagram feed: @rdbvik
Collision & Car Customization Center, Full Auto Repair Service Facility, PPG Paint Specialists. Over 30 years of expert experience in auto body repair, paint & custom work. RDB specializes in luxury & exotic vehicles & our attention to detail is guaranteed!
09-10-2012, 08:29 PM #16"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
09-10-2012, 10:43 PM #17
Side exhaust is badass! Can we get an exhaust video?boosted///M
09-10-2012, 10:50 PM #18Junior Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
09-12-2012, 04:51 AM #19
Congrats! Don't be a fool, get the RENNtech upgrade! You won't regret it, I assure you!Instagram: liquidassets33
2010 BMW X5M - White - 550hp - For Sale
2010 Ducati 1198S - Red - 200hp
2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder - Matte Metallic White - 1500hp
2007 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG - Matte Metallic White - 800hp - For Sale
1964 Lincoln Continental - Black
09-12-2012, 05:13 AM #20
the G looks awesome CongratsWatches Cigars Bitches And Cars