+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 40
05-29-2012, 10:15 PM #1
Addition To The Fleet - '05 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG
Today I took delivery of this gorgeous 2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG and I absolutely love it. It is the perfect daily driver. Now I can stop putting so much mileage on the R8 and GTR. Figured I would start a new thread for the pics. If you are wondering, it is pretty much fully loaded. It has navigation, panoramic roof, xenon headlights, keyless-go, heated & a/c seats, electronic trunk closer and more. The car is black / black (as you can see) and has been taken care of very well. It is a 1-owner vehicle, which I'm thrilled about. Now the fun starts...let the mods begin!
Enjoy the photos!
2010 Audi R8 5.2
Ibis White / Black
Carbon Fiber Everywhere
2009 Nissan GTR
Black / Gray
Too Many Mods
2005 Mercedes E55 AMG
Black / Black
Follow Us: South Florida Automotive Club
Follow Us: Tampa Automotive Club
My New Social Media Company: MyNyte
05-29-2012, 10:51 PM #2Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Blaine WA
That's SICK whip,as well as the once's in the back.Love it.Congratz bro.
05-29-2012, 11:22 PM #3
Very nice, congrats; I love modified e55's, I'm sure you have plans for it!
05-30-2012, 12:02 AM #4
Congrats on the new addition. Nice fleet and nice house
05-30-2012, 01:05 AM #5
SSIIICK, congratulations, I take it you got the one with 46K miles you were talking about.
I know you were bummed when the dealership sold the '03 you were looking at. Looks like you got a great car, looking forward to seeing what mods you do, enjoy.------
The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary
08' X5 4.8i
05-30-2012, 01:06 AM #6
Congratulations! Your taste in cars is fantastic!
05-30-2012, 02:23 AM #7
e55 AMG, always a great choice!... one of the best all-around cars"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
05-30-2012, 03:22 AM #8
Congrats!!! Beautiful cars and beautiful house in the back.
05-30-2012, 03:34 AM #9
I love it man!@MikeFullerSucks on Instagram
05-30-2012, 03:54 AM #10
congrats beautiful cars