+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 42
05-15-2012, 06:51 PM #1
Hip Hop Artist Nipsey Hussle CL600
Ace 22" Executive Wheels w/ Mercedes CL600
- Vehicle: Mercedes CL600
- Wheel Specs: 22x9 Front / 22x10.5 Rear
- Wheels : Ace Executive - Black w/ Machined Face & Black Lip
Huge shout out to Darkside Motoring, Inc for helping on this project!
For more details, finishes, and sizes visit
05-15-2012, 11:19 PM #2
Must give the Artist credit for keeping it simple/uncomplicated.
Front caliper appears a bit puny for a 600.
Last edited by akiruno; 05-15-2012 at 11:21 PM.Integrity first, Service before self, and Excellence in all we do
05-15-2012, 11:31 PM #3
05-15-2012, 11:55 PM #4
great choice in car... wonder how it would look with blacking out the chrome trim strips and front grill, tinting tails maybe"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
05-16-2012, 03:55 AM #5
Doesn't suit the hip hop artist in my opinion.
05-16-2012, 06:11 AM #6
why didnt he get the concave ones?
ACE has a very nice selection of concave wheels
Last edited by Seven11; 05-16-2012 at 07:53 AM.
05-16-2012, 07:36 AM #7
05-16-2012, 10:07 AM #8
Integrity first, Service before self, and Excellence in all we do
05-16-2012, 01:17 PM #9
very conservative and he should leave it that way. A black grill does look nice though but NO BLACK TAILLIGHTS! Gayest, dumbest sh*t a person could do to a carL4P's Advisor on Pink Tacos and Manual Gearboxes
I got kicked out of the casino in Las Vegas; I didn't cheat, I just misunderstood what the crap table was for
05-16-2012, 01:32 PM #10
im curious why the CL600. why not the 63? cheaper and cooler.A successful man is someone who wakes up in the morning, goes to sleep at night, and does whatever makes him happy in between.
Happiness is the only thing worth pursuing.
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster. - Jeremy Clarkson