+ Reply to Thread
Results 41 to 44 of 44
06-10-2012, 06:54 AM #41Junior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
We should go for a drive that weekend, but I'm gonna take it easy to break the clutch in.07 Lotus Exige S
06-14-2012, 11:31 PM #42
06-15-2012, 04:08 AM #43
So was the battery dead like you predicted?Coming to a track near you.
GoldRush Rally Veteran
06-20-2012, 02:50 AM #44
How are the rims holding up with the way you painted them? My friend just got a car and I was going to help him paint his rims in the best possible way!
ThanksMaserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."