+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
04-26-2012, 06:01 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
Maserati Quattroporte - Fabspeed Exhaust
I am happy to announce that Fabspeed has developed new products for the Maserati Quattroporte! For years we have offered products for the 02-06 Coupe and Spyder models and the Gran Turismo. Now we are introducing our exhaust components for the "Four Door". The latest and greatest QP was the 4.7 GTS model which came with a much more aggressive exhaust system. However, the majority of the QP's on the road now are 4.2 V8s with a very quiet system that has a center resonator and heavy and restrictive mufflers.
We recently had the opportunity to spend a few weeks with a 2005 Quattroporte and we designed and fabricated 3 new products for it. All three products are made from polished T304 stainless steel tubing which is mandrel bent on our in-house bender.
- Central Resonator Bypass X-Pipe: Replaces the factory resonator/muffler with an x-pipe that weighs less than 10lbs.
- Maxflo Mufflers with dual tips: Direct replacement for the factory mufflers and offer increased sound and weight savings of about 20 lbs.
-Muffler Bypass Pipes with dual tips: Direct replacement for the factory mufflers and offer a significant increase in sound and weight savings of about 35 lbs. These pipes have a very aggressive sound which is loud on the outside but do not have the annoying drone and resonance that is often present with a system this aggressive.
Please watch the videos below to hear the transformation!
These items will be added to our website shortly. Please let me know if you have any questions. Please PM me for price requests. Thanks!
Please "like" our Facebook page:
Fabspeed Motorsport - Local Business - Ambler, PA | Facebook
06-10-2012, 05:30 PM #2
Love the straight pipes! I'm in the market for an 08 QP. This will be my first mod.
Jeff- PLease PM me price.
06-10-2012, 11:52 PM #3
sounds awesome with the muffler bypass2011 Matte Metallic White BMW 740i (Current)
2008 Range Rover Sport
06-11-2012, 03:13 PM #4Junior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
06-20-2012, 02:56 AM #5
Hey Jeff I just ordered a QP Sport GTS and was wondering how I can make it louder upon arrival! I know the sport button bypasses the muffler or something of that nature. If there's any way to make it even louder without a new exhaust please let me know!
ThanksMaserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."