+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 15 of 15
11-16-2011, 06:03 AM #11Junior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
Wow Mike, thank you for putting up these pictures!
My name is Max, I am the builder of the HRacing Simplyfast Exige SE85.
I specialize in special projects and boutique race cars. This car was built for Stan Hartling, a gentleman and experienced Targa Newfoundland competitor from the Caribbeans.
It features quite the spec list but here are some of the highlights:
- Ethanol 85 Fuel conversion (full aircraft grade, custom fuel delivery system)
- Hand fabricated fuel tank (52% size increase over OE tank)
- Full stand alone ECU, featuring Throttle/Drive By Wire & closed loop fuel and timing controls
- Driver selectable, race developed throttle maps (like Enzo's and F1's - see black knob behind shifter on center console in interior shot )
- Motorsports grade custom wiring harness w/race battery relocation
- Large Digital Dash display with alarms and advanced data logging capabilities (CAN-BUS)
- Custom built, application specific ratio transmission, featuring an OS Giken Superlock LSD & Mutliplate Clutch & flywheel
- Adjustable, remote reservoir coil over suspension
- Simplyfast developed aggressive Aero package: integrated front splitter/skid plate, custom sideboards, CF Canards & Rear Wing, Diffllow sponsored rear diffuser and rear fender vents
- AP Big Brakes all around
- Full multi-point roll cage
- Million other things....
The car is now simply-fast. It is totally immersive driving experience where the driver literally "wears" the car.
The more you push her, the more she likes it thanks to the aggressive aero package we developed for it and all the other mods.
If anybody is looking to get a truly unique boutique race car / supercar built, look no further
11-16-2011, 08:54 AM #12
11-16-2011, 06:38 PM #13
car looks great!! I like the second pic the best.....that paint really POPS!!!"Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't."
11-16-2011, 08:27 PM #14
Very nice. Too bad about the axle breaking during the race. Get them next year!
Love the diffuser!http://www.Difflow.com - High Performance Diffusers
11-17-2011, 10:21 PM #15
That's the true spirit of racing! Love stories of people pulling together overnight to fix a racecar for the next day. Great pics and thanks for sharing.