+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 25
06-19-2012, 07:09 PM #1
Finally a Lamborghini Aventador with a real V12 Sound
This is not an after market Exhaust, the sound is from the same stock exhaust, the guys at the workshop made the flaps open, and this is how it sounds like.. I hope you like it..
06-19-2012, 10:31 PM #2
great sound2011 Matte Metallic White BMW 740i (Current)
2008 Range Rover Sport
06-20-2012, 01:40 AM #3
Sounds great, indeed!
06-20-2012, 03:55 AM #4
Much much much better!Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
06-20-2012, 05:15 AM #5Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
...and its only in strada mode
06-20-2012, 07:41 AM #6
Thanks you guys, I was dreaming to have such sound on the car.. I tried buying aftermarket exhaust, but unfortunately the warranty wouldn't work anymore, so after a long discussion with the Lamborghini workshop, and asking them why not just open the flaps so the sound can be heard on low revs as well as high ones, because to be able to hear the sound you have to accelerate to 5000 RPM, and after some experimenting, this is what we got with, 0 cost, and great sound.. of course no performance enhancement like the other exhausts that are sold here..
just one thing I have been getting lately though, I don't know if it is related to this, I get a check engine sign, and when they look at it, it says that the fuel is too lean and then too rich.. do you think it's because of opening the flaps? or is it coincidental ?
06-20-2012, 05:05 PM #7Junior Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
you gotta have valves or it gives you check engine.
06-20-2012, 05:24 PM #8
07-04-2012, 02:28 PM #9
07-05-2012, 05:28 PM #10
Good to hear it wasn't related to the valves, so now this little mod is a sure a thing Any chance you can post a DIY or step by step to opening the valves? not sure how involved it is but would be great info to have. Thanks!