+ Reply to Thread
Results 51 to 60 of 61
06-19-2012, 05:38 PM #51
It'll definitely be worth the $$$, I won't they will even need to spend any marketing on it...it should be sold out in a heart beat.
06-20-2012, 03:51 AM #52
Its already sold out... i bought every single 1 and im giving 1 away to everybody on this thread i wishMaserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
06-20-2012, 03:38 PM #53
who do I contact to put my name on the waiting list? Anyone from the Ferrari (Italy Corporate office).
06-20-2012, 04:25 PM #54
06-23-2012, 07:51 AM #55
I got 4 on order, I actually test drove them though. Wheel was more 430 then 458 though...
07-01-2012, 03:03 AM #56
I'm confused. He says he ordered it and drove it but "doesn't want his car the be a fvcking hybrid"? Wouldn't he know that if he drove it? And wouldn't that stop him from buying the car then?2013 Audi S4 - Prestige - 6MT- Phantom Black - Black/Silver Nappa - Driver Assistance Package - Audi Sport Differential - Audi Adaptive Suspension - 19" 5 Segment Spoke Design Wheels - Stainless Steel Mesh Inlays - Carbon Supercharged Badges - Without Front License Plate - 3M Color guard 20% Tint and 40% Color Guard Windshield Tint courtesy of Eurotech Motorsports
07-04-2012, 12:43 AM #57
My god that car already looks amazing. I cannot wait to hear the exhaust notes!CTO AT VALLEY-SCIENTIFIC
I ownz a 69' RS Camaro. Hugger Orange with 5 speed and a 350 big block. All stock.
07-04-2012, 02:53 AM #58
07-04-2012, 03:32 AM #59
Sorry guys for not coming out earlier, i was the guy that paid in suitcases full of cash. I could have resolved this much earlier and told u that David is being completely legit, he actually drove the car around Fiorano for 2hrs, paid Enzo Ferrari with a giant check on his grave then proceeded to get in his UFO and fly to his newly purchased $20mil home, where he has every expensive car ever made. Just trying to clear things up here.
Charles2008 CLK63 AMG Black Series
2013 Range Rover Vogue Supercharged
2012 BMW X5M "EXFYVEM"
2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo (The GRV-Mobile)
2007 Range Rover HSE "Project MOB"
Live Fast, Never Take it Slow
07-04-2012, 04:30 AM #60
^Clear as mud.