+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 20 of 50
05-18-2012, 05:02 AM #11Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
i'd get the lv belt if i wore my caps with the tags attached. otherwise, neither.
you'll end up looking like the guy akiruno saw in the korean airport last week.
05-18-2012, 05:26 AM #12
neither...get a hermesF430 Scuderia
05-21-2012, 12:04 AM #13
05-21-2012, 01:38 AM #14
Those things don't matter if the big things are in order.
You can step out of a 458 Italian with a shoe string for a belt and still be a pimp
Or you can step out of a Nissan sentra with LV on and look like a complete tool
05-21-2012, 01:56 AM #15
05-21-2012, 03:57 AM #16Junior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
05-21-2012, 05:15 AM #17
i wouldnt worry about those being "too loud" or looking like youre trying too hard..... neither of those are very noticeable belts, from more than a couple feet away it just looks like a regular dark colored belt, and the writing is too small for anyone to read unless they were really getting up close to check it out. mine is usually covered by my un-tucked shirt most of the time anyway, no one even sees it.
i have that LV model i got as a gift from a good friend... personally i wouldnt have bought it for myself, but since it was a gift i gave it a shot, and glad i did, it is a very good quality piece, wear it quite often and it is a great belt, the belt holes dont warp or stretch out, the material is rugged and durable, it puts up with abuse!
besides.... who cares what other people think of you for wearing it?.... if you like it, thats all that matters.... it is not important what people think is "played out" or out of style etc.... unless you are trying to be trendy"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra
05-21-2012, 01:28 PM #18Banned
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Land of 11,482 Lakes
05-22-2012, 03:06 AM #19
i just bought the LV there a quality beltWatches Cigars Bitches And Cars
05-22-2012, 03:24 AM #20