+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
08-21-2012, 12:56 PM #1
Jagur XFR-S Spied Nurburgring Testing
The war for family-friendly supercars will be heating up even more in the future, as the latest spy photos of the upcoming Jaguar XFR-S suggest, showing the car in its production form for the first time.
Details on the car are still scarce, but it would make sense for Jaguar to pull the same 550-hp V8 out from under the hood of the XKR-S to compete against the BMW M5 and Mercedes E63 AMG.
In the past, photos of the car have surfaced, though not with all the production trim. For example, this car has the massive side sills that can be expected and the overall wider stance. The front lip and spoiler are also included under the camouflage.
08-22-2012, 08:02 PM #2
lookin good.... would rather have this over the new M5"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra