+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 12
06-03-2012, 08:14 PM #1
Maserati Quattroporte - Tuned by CDC Performance
Not much word, just videos and pictures...
for more informations visit the tuners page
ps: this car is also for SALE
06-03-2012, 10:41 PM #2
Please PM me more information and specs on the sale of the car; thanks...Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera/Arancio Borealis/Full Larini Exhaust Test Pipes/ADV1 5.1 S.L. 20" Wheels on PS2s/Full Carbon Package
Ferrari 360 Chalenge Stradale/Fabspped Test Pipes/ADV.1 5.2.1 S.L. 20" Wheels/Micheling PS2
Porsche Cayenne Twin Turbo/Mansory 22"/Test Pipes
Lexus IS F Electronic Blue/20" MHT/Eibach Suspention/Carbon
Ducati Monster S4 RS/Razmoto Levers, Clutch, Pipe, Handles and Mirrors/Sato Sets
Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera/ADV1 05.1 S.L. 20" Wheels/Full Carbon Package/Heffner Twin Turbo
06-04-2012, 12:11 AM #3
Those are some big front calipers.
06-04-2012, 12:16 AM #4Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
As much as I hate blacked out wheels I must say this is the 3rd hottest Q-port I've seen.
06-04-2012, 12:54 AM #5
06-04-2012, 11:21 AM #6
thanks guys, we are glad that you like it
EDIT: i almost forgot:
this car just got back from a engine upgrade. it has now around 580 PS because of a twin supercharged engine at around 0.35 bar
06-11-2012, 07:15 AM #7
me no like it. me love it
eventhough superveloce QP not really into my taste, I like it elegant
06-18-2012, 07:27 PM #8
Not a Maserati fan at all but that car is beautiful
06-19-2012, 09:53 PM #9Junior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Albania, Tirana/ UK, London
i want to see a head-on shot from the grille. That thing looks beastly from the front, and all round
06-20-2012, 03:34 AM #10
This gave me some ideas for my new car!
Thank you!Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS - (Selling in the very near future)
G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."